Monday, June 15, 2009

More Food

Sorry I've been lagging with blog updates! I've been meaning to finish the one before this post, but I couldn't resist blogging again, hahah.


Miso Soup


Salad




Nothing too much today, had sushi with Matty in the afternoon at Kazoo Restaurant! We had the typical appetizers, Matty had miso soup, and I had a salad. As for our actual lunch, we ordered a whole bunch of rolls --- the Yamaimo (Mountain Yams --- which was pretty WEIRD to say the least, it had such weird textures that my mouth didn't know what to expect ... one moment crunchy and then the next ... squishy, ew, never again!), Fresh Sake (fresh salmon), Beef Tataki (seared beef, g-onion, garlic sauce ---- this was yummy! hahah), Rainbow Roll (variety of fish, mayocrab), Negimaguro Maki (tuna, g-onion), Batman (eel, cream cheese, tempura), See Through Beef (cilantro, jalapeno, rice paper --- this was pretty good, it reminded me of Vietnamese Spring Rolls), Aki Roll (tuna, sake, w-tuna, ebi TP, mayocrab, garlic sauce).

Went to work for a little while to sub in for my Mother while she had her dentist appointment. I was going to hang out with my boo, but he didn't want to!!! But it's okay, he made me a nice video, which I shall debut later, hahha I love my manbff. So instead, I sporadically decided that I would pick up Jessica, and then go get Wendy to take photobooth pictures, but we decided last minute (again, haha) that we would just stay at Wendy's house and play Guitar Hero until I had work again!



OH!!! And I made homemade mashed potatoes and chicken/mushroom alfredo topped with fresh tomatoes and dried parsley the other day! c: Moms made the chicken. c:

No comments: