Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Love for BFFs



What would life be without friends? I really don't know... but in all honesty, I have many acquaintances, but very few friends. Those who I can call my friends, I'm glad to have, because you guys are the ones who make me smile and laugh everyday. Without you guys, I really don't know how I'd make it through those days when I'm upset or angry.






Nothing bad's going on, but I thought this would be a nice mushy-lovey-dovey "shoutout" to my best friends. Hahaha, they're who I've been hanging out with since they've been home from college! I love my best friends!


Oh and my boo, my manbestfriend, and my lover C; sang me one of my favorite songs! I don't like this cover as much as some of his other ones, but I love it anyways cause it's for me! Hahaha. I do love these covers though ; (Sunday Morning, Bitter Heart, Rockin' That Thang, Captain Planet) Go watch and listen! c:

No comments: