Saturday, June 6, 2009

I Think I'm In Love ....

with these sandals! Hahaha .. I've been wearing them with just about anything, anywhere! Today, to get my new eyeballs, to have lunch with my mother & brother, and to work!


(dress from Hong Kong courtesy of cousins, Forever 21 leggings, Dolce Vita sandals)

Earlier this morning, I logged onto Twitter to see what feeds I've been getting, only to see a surprise response that I did not expect at all! I replied without even thinking that I would get a response, but I did! Being a huge fan, I was so ecstatic when I saw that Wesley from Wong Fu Productions replied and mentioned that he viewed my blog...MY BLOG! Never have I really thought that - wow! the internet can really bring/connect people together no matter where you are, who you are - until today.

1 comment:

Hana said...

I'm going to add you on Twitter now ;D