Friday, June 5, 2009

More Food

To Pepper Lunch with my mother and father! c:


(Off 5th Saks green dress shirt dress (lol?), Forever 21 leggings, Dolce Vita sandals)
- Weird leg stance o_O -

Ohman, this is the 4th consecutive post with food in it. Hahaha... I haven't been feeling too well this entire day...I've been getting sharp pains in my stomach, and I don't know why. I don't have to use the bathroom or feel that the reason why my stomach hurts is because of something I ate. I keep feeling like I want to throw up, like that kinda sick feeling, I don't know. But now now, don't get any wrong ideas, I'm not preggo, so do not worry. Hahah. Well anyways, I think maybe satisfying my craving for Pepper Lunch helped my stomach a bit? I feel a littttleee bit better.




My #10 Beef Yakiniku with Garlic Butter + Egg


Dad's Beef Angus Rib Eye Steak with Garlic Butter



Mom's Beef Yakisoba

The meat is served raw, and you cook it while it's on this extremely hot, stone/clay plate. c: It's sizzly, fun, cheap, and delicious! <3

1 comment:

-elle♡ said...

the food looks so yummy (: