Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Chill Days


(Forever 21 gray v-neck, American Apparel fleece hoodie, 7 For All Mankind shorts, BCBG jelly gladiators)


These past two days have definitely been a lot more chill and relaxing than my normal work-all-day-everyday schedule! Yesterday, my big & my pbros & I went to Great America and for the first time I actually went on the "good rides." I almost died three times. x_x First Top Gun, then Vortex, then Invertigo. My eyes were covered/closed during the entire ride of Top Gun & Inveritgo, it was soooo scarry!! Top Gun was like like putting my head in a salt shaker and shaking my head around, haha. Vortex... I managed to actually keep my eyeballs open. It was kinda scary, but it wasn't as bad as Top Gun. Invertigo was the worse! I was so scared for my life... hanging there so high up, and then dropping and and going backwards. I hate that feeling of falling!! Well .. we played a couple more games and went on a couple more rides and then we left.



The boys wanted to play basketball ... but Joe and I don't play, so we had to watch...or well I did, Joe fell asleep. After 3 12 point games, Denny and Harrison ended up winning, which took forever. I wanted to nap cause I was soooo worn from lack of sleep and a long day of intense rollar coasters! They took me home and I napped from the time I got home to the time Denny called me to watch UP.

That movie was sooooooooo cuteeee!! I recommend it to everyone to watch it! It made me laugh the entire time, and some parts were just so sad, that it made me cry .... but mostly laugh! It was so gosh darn adorable, I don't even know what to say anymore, you just have to watch it! Hahah.




My Storm Bringer Rolls
( which was a "soft shell crab roll" topped with yellowtail, salmon, fresh water eel, tobiko, and avocado)



Michelle's California Roll (crab, avocado, cucumber(though I think the cucumber is missing)) & Crunchy Roll (fried shrimp, crab, tempura crunch)


My Mango Mochi

Today was sushi day at Sen Dai with Michelle! <3 Service was quick! Michelle had a California Roll & a Crunchy Roll. I had a Storm Bringer roll and a mango mochi again, both of which were very tasty! c: We went back to her house for a mini dinner break and went back out to go to Nordstrom Rack. Michelle found me a pair of cute Dolce Vita sandals which I'm extremely excited to wear out! Hahah. We didn't end up going to Neiman Marcus to see the Chanel bags though (SALE!!!) cause we didn't make it back in time before they closed at 8. :c

No comments: