Friday, July 17, 2009

Playgrounds


(Block Headwear men's hat, top from Hong Kong, Forever 21 leggings, BCBG jelly gladiators, mom's vintage Gucci bag)





I figured you guys would be tired of looking at my Dolce Vita sandals ... so before stepping out to hang out with my favorite, I opted for my jelly gladiators instead, even though I initially wanted to wear the other. Hahaha. We were originally going to head for the beach, but Jessypoo was unable to go, so we ended up going to Boiling Crab (2nd time!) again ... followed by our spontaneous decision to go to the playground to take photos. We had a good laugh spinning round and round on that one ride that feels like it never stops spinning and the whole world around you just becomes a blur.

Can you also tell that my hair looks a light brown / reddish undertones!? c:

Boiling crab again! But this time with XXX Spicyness.


Sweet Potato Fries


Fried Oysters


Our Limes, lol.


1 Pound of Shrimp in the Whole Shabang and XXX Spicyness.

Notice how the sauce looks a lot darker than the medium spicy sauce. It was actually spicy this time ... so much that it stung our lips and made our sweet potatoes ... unsweeet ... in a masochist kinda way. Hahahaha!

No comments: