Monday, July 27, 2009

Carmel Beach


Beach fun with bffs!!! We were having a great time digging a hole that was approximately knee length deep & knee length wide till we saw this kid roll down the hill, which looked ... more fun. HAHA, so we hiked up another hill, waited till very few people were nearby, laid ourselves down and set ourselves ready to roll. Hahahaha, it was sooooo fun, I was laughing the entire way down, and I just kept rolling and rolling. It felt like forever! I felt a bit silly doing it and when I finally stopped, thinking that I was near the bottom, I was slightly nautious and stumbled around a bit, looking for Jessica who was recording our race. Hahaha, Wendy won. BOO! :c

While we were taking pictures up at the hill we were at, we noticed this old man with a huge camera pointed towards us when we turned around and shrugged it off assuming that he was probably taking a photo of someone else / something else. So we continued taking photos until we turned around again and his camera was directly at us!! Without thinking and with our quick reflexes not really knowing what we should do, we crouched down and tried to hide ourselves with our arms / sand. The guy probably realized we saw him looking at us, so he turned back around. Thinking that I probably got the wrong impression, went back to take to taking pictures only to turn around and see him AGAIN trying to take photos of us. That SON OF A B WORD then had the nerve to walk up towards us and while passing by, and ask, "What? You don't want to be on Youtube?!" I was so mad!! But I could only reply with, "No. Not really. ~_~" I should've called him a mother f wording son of a perverted ass b word! Stupid bastard!!!



Aside from our creeper encounter, we had a lovely time! ...Do you also see my hideous tennis tan!?! :c It looks like I'm freaken wearing thigh high footless nylons!

1 comment:

Daniel Vu Tran lol said...

mother f wording son of a perverted ass b word! Stupid bastard!!!