Monday, July 13, 2009

Berkeley & Lot Fun


(Block Headwear men's hat, Free People dress, cardigan from Hong Kong, Forever 21 sandals, vintage mom's fringed bag)

Had a suppppper work out today! I'm extremely sore after playing 2 hours of tennis and 2 hours of badminton. Super fun though! I miss playing sports. :c

Headed over to Berkeley later in the day to get our piercings at Industrial Tattoos. I actually didn't end up getting my piercing, but I will next time! The people there are super friendly and very helpful; it's a great place for tattoos / piercings in the Bay Area! We were all pretty hungry afterwards, so we had some pasta at Gypsy's Trattoria Italiano.


Chicken Pesto Pasta

I had the Chicken Pesto pasta which was something that I would not normally order, but it's something different. Nothing too especially great about it though. 's okay for ~$7.

We made our way back home in about half the time it would have taken had we driven at 60 mph, but Boss had a bathroom emergency, so he was driving super fast. Hahaha. Had a bit of some munchies so we headed over to In-N-Out for some burger and fries and then spontaneously decided that we needed to find a good night-time place with good lighting (not that it made that much difference, since my camera sucks!! T_T) and take random photos! Hahaha.



Ugly grainy photos. :c I look prego in it too!! BUT I'M NOT!!! I promise. I ate a lot & have shorts underneath my dress. :c .. I promise. :c :c :c

3 comments:

Daniel Vu Tran lol said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHA IS IT A BOY OR A GIRL

y0ufeelinit said...

You guys look like a movie poster

Carena said...

STFU, you're a b word DVT. Hahahha. :c