Tuesday, July 7, 2009

ORANGE?


(Uniqlo top, Zara cardigan, Rock & Republic jeans, Stuart Weitzman flats)

San Francisco with my honey bunny yesterday! It was an ... emotional day for the both of us, to say the least. Haha. I made a very "unusual" purchase ... at least for me. If I asked you to guess, you would've never guessed it.



Zara heels

Hahaha, I bought this pair of suede adobe-brick orange colored heels from Zara, which I actually am very in like with. I normally hate anything orange flavored or colored except for the fruit orange, but I really do like these heels! It's the first orange thing I ever owned!!! I also got this awesome striped green drapey cardigan from Zara that I'm wearing!



Pad Thai



Deep Fried Salmon w/ Peanuts & Red Curry

We had lunch at King of Thai Noodle House, which is a pretty large Thai chain in San Francisco. Wendy ordered the pad thai and I ordered the deep fried salmon topped with peanuts and red curry. 's alright, maybe it was because we didn't have much of an appetite.

3 comments:

y0ufeelinit said...

I like the green shirt. I like how the leaves are really tighten around the arm and loosen on the shoulders. hahahaah.

y0ufeelinit said...

sleeves*

KacyMocha said...

This looks sooooo freaking GOOD!