Thursday, July 16, 2009

Forever 21'd Out


(Cassel Goorin men's hat, Forever 21 v-neck, leggings, blazer, Zara heels)


Ugly posture & picture! I was crouching down for the camera.. :c ... but at least you can see my hat! I freaken look like I'm ready to take a dooooskeeee, hahahahhaha!

Haha, Forever 21 almost everything to work! I actually ended up wearing my thrifted wedges to work instead though, but I wanted a photo with me wearing my new heels & new hat!!

Today I saw my co-worker who I haven't seen in like a month! She was out sick in the hospital because apparently she was overdosed with antibiotics that her doctors have given her. I guess they made a hasty decision because they thought if they didn't give her enough, she might really pass out ... forever .. I was so scared for her! I didn't know what happened to her till today, cause all I had heard was that she was on sick leave and that she was in the hospital. She was telling me how worried her husband had been because when she gets sick because when she gets sick, she gets really sick and passes out almost everytime. And that this time, he thought that she might really leave. She told me how supportive and strong her husband normally...and how she woke up one time and saw him sitting there next to her crying and telling her never to do that again, and that if she really left, he wouldn't know what to do.

The way she told me how everything happened made me so teary eyed. What if something like that happened to me one day? I don't even know if I could be so strong if I ever had to go through all the hardships that she went through! I needa give her another hug when I go back to work on Saturday....she's such a sweet, caring lady. :c

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking good in that hat!