Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Post Black Friday

No special WDYWT/picture. F21 Jacket & Jeans, Payless Boots. :c

A newww bloggg. I don't even know how many blogs I've gone through, because I always seem to lose track or get too lazy to blog any further, but this is my first blog on blogspot. Xanga no longer has any appeal to me.

Other than my tedious and stressing registration for spring 09 classes, I am overwhelmed with the realization that the semester is going to end soon. There's only going to be about another 2 weeks, and then bam! About 5 weeks of winter break. I'm a little excited, but at the same time, I'd probably be working most of that 5 weeks. There are people that I'd like to see and straighten things out with, but I don't know ... whatever happens happens; I'm tired of waiting.

I'm also recovering from my post trauma after what happened on Black Friday. For those who don't know what happened ... I got into my first accident at 4;30AM in a Target parking lot. I was trying to park in a relatively tight parking spot next to a car that was already parked in the parking spot next to mine and before I realized that it was too tight, I tried to back/turn out and that's when I hit their back, left bumper. It was a minor damage; I scratched their car, and as for my car ... I hit them with the side of the pilot, so there's a dent in between the two doors and scratches. Now for everyone who asked me if I just ran ... no, I did not. Why? Because I hit them when they were INSIDE their car. ...I know. Even if they weren't inside, I don't know if I'd have the guts to just run, because I'd feel even guiltier. We were exchanging information when I realized I didn't have the policy number to my insurance company, so I had to call my dad on the spot to ask what it was. He was not happy, and quite frankly, furious with me. It was definitely the worse day of my life and perhaps also the dumbest thing I have ever done in my life. What made it even worse was that directly across from where I attempted to park, was a completely open lot of parking spaces, that I chose not to park at. ...Yeah, I have no idea why. I spent the first half of the day beating myself up on what happened/crying/seclusion/trying to sleep, and it seemed like no matter who I talked to, I still couldn't get over the idea that it was an accident, and that it's called an accident for a reason. Because ... it was on accident.

Okay, enough of my stupid car accident story (which probably doesn't seem like a big deal, but it really was for me), haha. I spent sometime later that day with Wendy who got her second ear piercings, which I almost did as well, but opted against it last minute, and then headed to work. I didn't drive though so I was dropped off by my dad (x_x), and my co-worker Cutum took me home.

No comments: