Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Free!


Finally freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I am beyond happy. Now I just gotta hope that I have an A in all my classes, which I'm anticipating, and if not, I'm going to be extremely unhappy. >:B

I forgot to take a picture of what I'm wearing today, but I have a feeling I'll be wearing it again soon, so I guess I'll take a picture and post it then. I spent at least a good 10 minutes looking for what to wear today, because Riley & Lawrence always say I look so emo cause I'm always wearing a bajillion pieces of black. So no black today ... except for my school bag. Hahaha.

Once again left with 4 hours of sleep, I finished my business final and turned it in. Presentations & turn ins were today; I particularly liked the group that did the Bonbon Confectionary (their little chocolate tasting towards the end was cute ; but I think that the volunteers were somehow already pre-picked). Then spent a couple hours with Riley, Lawrence, and Joseph, sipping our coffees and having random talks. ...Guys talk about the randomest things ever. Hahaha ... from shoes to movies to Naruto to tv shows to periods to B&BW to milfs to gilfs to skinny boy legs to I don't know, just a bajillion random crap. We went outside, and I "tried" to learn how to longboard on Riley's longboard ... but FAIL. I almost fell on him, hahaha. It's okay, I will learn one day and be like those cool girls who longboard across campus. Haha. Went home, walked around Eastridge trying to find more Christmas presents...only to end up buying myself stuff. >_> Haha. But I did get one present! Hahaha ... went home, spent like the next three hours talking to Wendy and ordering stuff off of Urban Outfitters. Asos is love, but we didn't order from there..oh all the pretty dresses. Decided to head to Great Mall to find more potential presents, only to drive there and then Wendy remembers that she has to register for her math class. So we spent the next 2 hours at her house waiting for her to register, and then we decided that we would go to "Angela's House" (Dennis's house), and spent like the next 4 hours there. Hahaha. Busy busy day, Dennis owns a zoo. Omfg.

1 comment:

Daniel Vu Tran lol said...

(>.___________________________.)>