Monday, December 29, 2008

Featured by Jelo Gelo

This baby is $2500 from Neiman Marcus. T_______T

Hahaha, so I was featured by Jelo Gelo in his blog BLOG OF THE MILLENIUM, which brightened up my day & made me laugh. Hahaha, he's got some steeezzzzz, so you should check out his blog & hopefully he'll update with more WDYWTs. c:

Well, this is going to be a short blog, since I'm trying to blog before heading off to work. Hahah. I've been trying to clean my room & throwing out stuff that I keep holding onto, but don't need. I've also been trying to clean out my closet! So there will be a couple more new items up in my shop in Soompi soon. I think you can finally sorta walk around my room without stepping on clothes! C:

Oh, and I need more bling, and I'd like this bling bling hello kitty ring, please. It's so expensive for such a Hello Kitty ring, but if you find any like it, it'll do. I don't need genuine Hello Kitty.... :x

No comments: