Saturday, December 27, 2008

16 Facts.

I guess, to not make my entries sound so depressing, I guess I'll write 16 facts about myself as well. Haha.

1. I'm very self conscious, and a bit of a narcissist.
2. When I'm upset, I drown myself in work to keep myself busy and from thinking about things that make me feel that way.
3. My room is almost always messy. 99.9% of the time.
4. I have a walk-in closet, that I can't even really walk into because it's so messy/filled with clothes that I don't really wear.
5. In my entire life, only 13 people other than my family have been in my room.
6. When I have the chance to make/decorate something, I try to make it super creative/pretty.
7. I spend countless hours chatting away on AIM and browsing through fashion blogs.
8. I don't have texting ... yet. So until I do, stop texting me. X_X Please.
9. Phone calls > texts / IMs.
10. Walking is my transportation 80% of the time.
11. I own 60+ pairs of shoes.
12. Big hugs, small kisses, cutesy, lovey dovey, corny stuff make me smile and giggle.
13. I play tennis and badminton, and do yoga.
14. Collecting is a hobby until I get tired of it or feel like I have enough.
15. I want to be 5'8".
16. Strawberry chapstick follows me everywhere.

No comments: