Sunday, October 3, 2010

BURRITOS X WENDABOT


Cheesesteak Burrito topped with red sauce

California Burrito topped with red sauce

Some food that I wanted to share from a couple days ago. I finally had my first Californian burrito with fries in it at Burrito Azteca! Surprisingly the name of the burrito itself was California Burrito, haha. My brother got a Cheesesteak Burrito, which was alsooo very nomsy! Good portion sizes, not too much, not too little, just enough to get you a little more than satisfied. c: They could be a less frugal about the salsa sauces and offer a bit more than the sparing amount they hand you though. Wait was a little long but I think that's just the time they put into it to make it a better? burrito? Hahaha...but overall, not bad - would come again! c: (PS. Red sauce was definitely better than the green!)

OH OH OH! And I would like to share my best friend's blog! She recently just started it .. it's of all the things she likes to do and wants to share with the rest of the world! We have similar blogs, so if you like checking out what I post about, you should check her's out! Cute WDYWTs, DIYs, & more!

No comments: