Friday, October 1, 2010

Lena's Birthday!

Happy belated love! c: I had a wonderful time last night ... definitely made up for an awful morning/afternoon. Haha. To Lena's birthday dinner at D&B's! Was kinda overdressed, but it's okay, I prefer to look overdressed rather than underdressed!! c: ...I wanted to look nice in the photos!! .. :c Hah!


(Love Culture one shouldered top, Parameter zipper skirt, Forever 21/random accessories/friendship bracelet courtesy of Heather)


Candid, hah!


Loves them all!!

Had to take advantage of those sketchy photo machines!! Hehehe~

Surprisingly D&B's food was a lot better than I had expected! I forgot which entree I ordered ... R ordered it for me while I was conversating with the birthday girl & guests ... but the chicken on the skewer was tender, unlike most restaurants where it's cooked to the point where it's dry no matter how much sauce you dip/drench it in. However, the steak on the skewer was not too chew-friendly .. sooooo chewy!!! I had to cut it into a million tiny pieces before it was chewable enough to swallow! But overrall, I enjoyed my meal .. it came with 2 dipping sauces (neither of which I tried cause the meat itself was already flavorful) & a zesty salsa-like rice mix.

The place is huge! They had a separate game room too .. it's like an adult playground + all the alchy + ..older people? Definitely a good time with my co-workers. c: The happy hour half off drinks made it even better! Hah!

1 comment:

Peter said...

ahaha it's because i utilize the page break feature now because sometimes i post so many pictures and junk that half the things don't load and it annoys me....and i end up typing so much it like makes scrolling seem forever

i don't get paid that much...currently i get 8.75$ and when i just started working there it was 8.50$...when i take over my friend's class, it'll be 10$/hour but i don't work that much...it's like 3-4 ish hours 4-5 days a week

your skirt looks backwards to me because i don't usually see zippers up front, but more ease for you!!

and amazingly, i'm going to be 22 soon and i've never been to D&B yet...sad hahaha...