Monday, October 18, 2010

BOUT TIME!

It's about time I finally debuted this dress on my blog! I don't think I ever mentioned getting this Alexander Wang dress or not about a year ago .. BUT I DID!! I love it to death but the seams on the sides of the batwings come undone easily so this dress is always in need of repair. :c

I wasn't quite sure how to pose to show the batwings .. but I tried, haha. It's one of my favorite feats about this dress aside from the twill bottom.



(Alexander Wang batwing dress, CVS tights)

For your reference ... replying to this blog back in July of last year; hah. http://ivoryaesthetics.blogspot.com/2009/07/pockets.html



And I can't forget .. my mummy's bun rieu! Soooo soo nomsy; another one of my favorite Vietnamese dishes. c: Consists of a tomato based soup, vermicelli, bean sprouts, fish balls, meat balls, tomatoes, cilantro, green onions, tofu, egg, crab, and shrimp!

No comments: