Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Chapter Meeting



(Forever 21 dress shirt, strong poofy shouldered blazer from Hong Kong, Mom's vintage gray leather belt, H&M pants, Report heels)

Productive meeting! Lots of new information .. good people. People with potential!

I'm sorry to that one person who I couldn't pick up. :c I felt the same way about our connection and how we're able to talk to one another so comfortably! I'm sure whoever you get this Saturday .. will be good.. don't worry! c: & if you have any concerns or would want to talk to me, you can always still feel free to do so! I hope to see lots of improvement from you! You're a good individual, just needing some guidance .. and whoever that person you get .. I hope they too will provide that for you & lead you towards the right direction. c:

Again, my anonymity for the people I talk about, haha. I guess, you, my readers will have to keep guessing ... as they will continue to remain anonymous. c: Keeps my ... blogs ... more .. privately public I guess? Haha, oxymoron.






NEW NAIL COLOR! O.P.I. You Don't Know Jacques! I just painted them the other day and they're already chipping. :c Darn my weak nails!

No comments: