Monday, October 4, 2010

KIMCHEE RICE X THOUGHTS

2nd attempt on kimchee fried rice! Came out a bit more ..damp? than the first batch but still nomsy! Left over Costco chicken was a lot better than last time's left over KFC chicken. Hahaha. Had a bit more flavor & less dry! Soooo satisfying! I was craving it all day, hahha.



Kimchee fried rice with eggs and shredded chicken!

So just today, I saw some things that made me rethink what I'm currently in. I'm gonna be a bit ambiguous about this, but .. that's just to help remain the anonymity of the person or persons that I'm going to talk about... though as private as I may want it .. it's still public so I guess you'd be able to figure out if you knew the situation. But while driving home .. I thought ... is it too much to ask .. if I wanted some of the things that any other girl would want? Not even like big expensive gifts, but just the small little things like flowers or cute handwritten notes, or just little surprises ... would keep me smiling for hours. I don't consider myself needy but when I see other girls receive the same affection that I think I too am deserving of .. sometimes I think .. what if I were that other person that went away? Would you have done something different if I were that person? Maybe it's the situation that you're in, that keeps you from doing all these things that you may want to do but can't do; I don't know. Perhaps there may be an alternative .. but I see of none at the moment. Giving more than what I receive is what I always do, and maybe I do it a little too much... but that just may be, because that's the way I am ... or maybe I'm just being too nice may be it. I dunno what to think sometimes.

Am I greedy for wanting more? ... I don't think so... haha, maybe I've watched so many of those asian dramas that my thoughts on how relationships should be is so skewed that my real life world collides with those of the utopian-most-likely-happy-ending-drama-like-worlds.

Half a year draws near, I am hopeful. I'm really not extravagant as you make me seem .. cause deep inside, I'm really just a plain jane hopin' for those little surprises that make every moment so much more sentimentally heart-warming.

No comments: