Thursday, February 12, 2009

I Lied

Okay, I lied. I ended up getting this David Yurman Thoroughbred Bracelet with the Gold Dome. There was such a good sale, I could not resist. :x I think of it as my ... anti - love anti - valentine's day - early birthday present to myself. Hahaha.

So Valentine's Day is coming up and it's all I hear about on the radio and basically everywhere. I think I might just be drowning in all that red and pink with chocolates and hearts and teddy bears and jewelry. While all the couples are preparing themselves for this lovely day, all the single people and those without Valentine's can feel like they too, need a significant other to share this day with. You don't need to shove it in our faces! >:c What happened to giving everyone Valentines like in elementary school!?

Okay, just kidding, I'm not really that anti-love or anti-Valentine's Day. I have enough love for everyone to share. c: I'll be spending my Valentine's Day working and maybe movies with my bff afterwards. Surprise me! Hahaha.

No comments: