Wednesday, February 11, 2009

2 more weeks!

Some of my birthday wants. Can you tell that I have a growing obsession for sweater dresses?! It's finally cold (for now... California has such schizophrenic weather)... and rainy. The weather has made me want to wear nothing but black and black and sweatshirts and more black and stay at home all day in the warmth and comfort of my bed. That might be the reason for why the majority of what I want is in black, gray, red, or blue. Haha. Oh, I also want furniture (actually... that's what I want more... aside from the sweaters). I'll be turning 19!

:x I have a confession. It's only been a month since my 2009 resolutions, and I've already broken one of them the 2nd month into the year. x_x But for all good reasons, I promise! $300 was my spending budget this month, but books for the new semester required $$ ... and ... I got my brother a pair of APC Petite Standards for his 16th birthday which was more $$. T_T Those two alone already brought me over $300... and it wasn't for any of my unnecessary and personal wants! So I'm still okay ... right? :x

No comments: