Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hypocrite

(Forever 21/DIY headband, Forever 21 tank top, vintage mom's dress shirt, M by MNG Mango cardigan, H&M jeans, Stuart Weitzman flats)

What I wore last night when I made my ... decision? ... to decide to pledge to AKP. I hope that joining this business fraternity (a co-ed one) will fill that feeling of being uninvolved and apart from school.

There have been many times when I was asked to give my opinion on asked whether or not someone should join a fraternity or a sorority and almost everytime, I would say that you're just paying money to make friends, when you can make friends outside of a frat/sorority without having to pay anything! And then there's the topic of hazing, though what's been told is that almost every frat/soro doesn't haze, but they still do? At least to some extent? Some have even told me that some end up having to carry bricks in their backpacks or do really tedious and unnecessary tasks because the elders said so without any justifiable reasoning. I mean I just barely started pledging, and I don't know what any of it's like, so I generalize every frat/sorority to be the way that I said so, but I will say no more. Maybe it'll be like what I expected it to be? Maybe it won't be. I won't know till I try right?! From the beginning I had opposed doing so, but now that I'm actually pledging, just proves that I'm a hypocrite.

And what I wore on Valentine's Day. I spent the day working and the night hanging out with my man best friend. We went to watch Taken. IT'S A GOOD MOVIE, GO WATCH.

(Forever 21 long sleeve, Urban Outfitters beaded capelet, co-worker's cupcake green heart ring, Rock & Republic jeans, thrifted wedges, vintage mom's Gucci bag)

These are the jeans that I hemmed and brought in the leg cut!

No comments: