Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Beginning of Spring Semester



(Forever 21 u-neck, Silence + Noise drapey thingy, random brown belt from HK, khakis courtesy of breezy, Kimchi Blue bag, Stuart Weitzman flats)

2nd day of school where I actually got to wear something other than my normal work clothes! Hehe. c: I am absolutely in love with my new school bag ... only problem I have with it, is the awful clasp! It's hard to keep it closed when the bag's too full ... ends up busting my whole flap/bag open! Grrr...


(vintage Mom's shirt & belt, Dickie's shorts, assorted bracelets/band)

Outfit I wore for the 1st day where I was free to wear whatever I please! c:

School hasn't been too bad yet ... 15 units this semester, which is pretty average for me. Debated on taking 18 units, but I wasn't able to add BUS 160 (Organizational Management & Behavior). It's okay, more to focus on my existing courses ... hoping that my two MIS classes (111 & 112) aren't going to kill me, hahah. :c Striving for more A's this semester!!!

No comments: