Thursday, February 10, 2011

Granny



(Theory top, Forever 21 drapey knit & leggings, Saks black socks, Payless booties)

Candid shot for the 2nd. I was trying to put my foot in my booties before the self-timer went off! ...didn't work out in time, hence the awkward position. But .. my new favorite grandma knit to just throw on on winday days! c: The weather has been so nice and sunny out despite the slightly gusty winds haha.

On and I had to show you guys, this oyster I came across. HOW THE HELL IS IT SO LARGE!!! It's like the size of two oysters combined .. IN ONE!!!



THE TOP LEFT ONE, LOOK AT IT!! SHOOO HUGEEEE!

my tigrarrr fwend (1:03:09 AM): and hopefully hes a knight in shining armor and not a retard in tin foil

^ Hahahahaha, my favorite quote last night. c: Thank you for cheering me up my fwend. c:

3 comments:

Peter said...

hahah the ashton thing...yeah i don't really follow celebs much either (besides the ones i really admire) but i remember reading a news article about britney spears beating him in having the most followers on twitter like wayy back

i even went on his twitter to see if he like...responded to anything regarding that quote...i didn't find anything...lol

well anyway, i'm totally diggin' your hair and outfit. so sexy :)

and mmm~i love my seafood

Jennifer said...

love love love the knit! it's so drapy and so perfect!

Joey said...

I love this outfit! It looks so comfy. Haha...the same thing happens to me, too. Sometimes my feet and shoes get in a tangle and *snap* that's goes my outfit shot. At least you still looked very cool, as if you were posing.