Thursday, January 27, 2011

New York #1

Nothing too special; just wanted to share photos from our first day there. c:

But first! My WDYWT for that night when we went out to the Greenhouse.


(necklace courtesy of breezy, Ali Rho dress, random black skinny belt, Steve Madden heels courtesy of breezy)



When we first got there, we visited the Chelsea Market!






Forgot where this place, but they had some pretty nomsssyy organic cheeses there, they were soooooo fresh tasting! I'm not sure if that's the correct term to describe cheese though, hah.





They also had these cool hooks underneath the counters to hang your bags! c:



Exploring the city ...






Visited the MOMA! Museum of Modern Art. c: Some of my favorites!






Dinner at Angelo's Pizza??? I think that's where we had dindin, I don't remember any of the places we went to anymore! It feels like a blur already! :C






No comments: