Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lack of Inspiration

It's been more 3 months since I last posted, and actually only 1 month till I turn the big 21. c: Haha.



I used to think that I didn't blog anymore, because I didn't feel like it .. or that I was too lazy to upload and share my photos ... but as I thought about it more and more, I felt like the reason for why I don't post as much as I used to is because of my lack of inspiration and time. For a period, I didn't have that inspiration in me to take my wdywts, or to take photos of my food, because it just didn't seem important to me anymore. It's difficult to explain, but I felt like, nothing really inspired me. Fashion was just another commodity that I didn't need, and that whatever was in my closet, I was content with... and I would just work with that. ...Maybe it's because I've been so busy, that all my attire consists of business casual/formal wear for work... and that it doesn't matter, cause I don't even have free time to dress up or play around with my clothes anymore ... haha. & for that matter, blogging and fashion has been the last thing on my mind. I felt confined .. confined to what I was stuck to... work.

Fortunately, after having this talk with my bff, I realized that it's not entirely gone and in fact, it's coming slowly back! Which means ... or at least I hope .. more blog updates! Hah. c:

OH! I made baked salmon the other night (marinated with olive oil, garlic, pepper, salt, lemon, parsley, and basil) & string beans with onions & mushrooms!



Baked salmon was a supar success, the meat was soooo soft and tender, baked just enough for it to be cooked. c:


String beans w/ onions & mushrooms

I also wish I had taken a photo of my Frutti de Mare the other night too; t'was another success!

Not to mention, I also still gotta post up my photos from New York!!!

2 comments:

Peter said...

nice! your birthday is in february too : )
you look very pretty and your food looks delish : )

Peter said...

oh hahaha.i read...a lot and i check blogger almost everyday to read the blogs i follow but not necessarily blog myself. sometimes i do have stuff to say but i'm just too tired...lol

i haven't really updated my song list either but thanks! haha