Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New dress & shoes!

Thanks for the new dress bsp!!! I'm putting it to use already. c:

Spent yesterday afternoon/night with bphren grabbing some chicken wangs & watching the playoffs at his old apartment!


(cardigan & woven belt from Hong Kong, Dollhouse dress courtesty of bsp, mom's vintage crossbody bag, Dolce Vita sandals)

New wedges that I might be actual to wear more often than all the other heels I have sitting around in my closet!


(Helmut Lang top, Forever 21 leggings, mom's vintage Gucci bag, Steven by Steve Madden cut out wedges)

Grainy photo from bad lighting indoors .. but better photos in natural lighting of today's outing with the bff at the Farmer's Market. The flowers were sooo pretty & vibrant and the berries were sooooo ripeee!



Orchids!


These blackberries were humungous!! They almost didn't look like blackberries.


Unique looking striped roses. c:

..did you guys also notice the haircut?! Hahaha.

5 comments:

Peter said...

*like* :) + the hair from what i can see lol

Peter said...

oh yeahh fshooo
http://www.flashwidgetz.com/playlist/view/VG7KSD33VMRL8EF9
you can view my playlist through that! hopefully! because i linked it to my brother to see if he could see it and he said yes. if you can't then he bullshitted me and i'll get back to you! lol ^^
you can click individual songs to hear so you can see what you like :) and prob find them on jenpoo.com or ihoneyjoo.com

regarding products and stuff
i'm not tooo sure what to recommend because the cause of my acne was from something i was ingesting and since i stopped taking it my acne pretty much stopped. i still do get occasional pimples but not as bad as those were...(which were really painful)

all i did was do my research to help speed up the healing process and even out my badly discolored/scarred face >_O

well i can say one thing. don't buy neutrogena's pore refining cleanser because that cleanser creates vapors that burns my eyes! i'm trying to finish it as fast as possible right now. the toner does the same but i can deal with it because i believe the toner is more beneficial since it has BHA and AHA's which settles on the skin and isn't getting washed off my water

and also sunscreen really helps pimples from hyperpigmenting[?]or getting darker + my skin isn't fully clear but it is DEFINITELY much brighter ^ ^b

but yeah def. use sunscreen + vitamin C serum

Silkybow said...

Love your cut out wedges :D
Nice blog (:

Angel said...

Woah woah woah I especially like the "Helmut Lang top." Very nice.

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

oooh pretty flowers! :)