Thursday, June 3, 2010

Lovin' the weather this week!

It's about time it isn't so cold... I'm ready for you summer!


(Vintage Mom's white cardigan, Forever 21 button up dress & sandals, woven brown belt from Hong Kong)

Lunch outdoors at Wingstop before my bphren's 1st day at his new internship. c: Fatty, greasy goodness. Fullfilled my cravinggggs for some chicken wangs .. though I still prefer Cluck's.


Fries! Super nomsy with Honey Mustard. c:


Lemon Pepper Wings


Atomic Wings

MY BELOVED READERS AND VIEWERS... after borrowing cameras for so long ... I finally decided to buy the Canon S90 with the help of my "son", Vincent! Thanks son for helping me get it!! c: More lovely photos to come with my new toy!

2 comments:

Peter said...

dangg for the price of your digicam you coulda bought mine...though the cashback i got from it...i used on clothes >_>

preetty sweet pocket camera :)

Carena said...

Yeahhh, trueeee. I was deciding on an SLR, but then I decided that it would be too bulky for me to want to carry it around everywhere. The S90 has similar SLR functions - not as many - but enough for me to play around with! But thanks!! c: