Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Biggie & Polar Bear's DinDin


(Old Navy cardigan courtesy of bsp, Forever 21 tank and skirt, Urban Outfitter's Kimchi Blue satin flats)



Had dinner at Aqui Cal-Mex for my biggie & polar bear's birthday! It was a delightful experience, similar to that of Sonoma Chicken Coop with the Sizzler method of going to the counter and ordering and then coming back later to pick it up.

I'm very impressed with the food - I only got to have the Grilled Salmon-Mango Tortilla Roll Up w/ Mango Walnut Green Salad and try a bit of the Strawberry Shortcake with Banana Nut Bread and Strawberry Chocolate Cheesecake.

Yummy - healthy food for a reasonable price! Definitely will come here again to try some of their other plates.



Grilled Salmon-Mango Tortilla Rollup w/ Mango Walnut Green Salad


Mike's Salmon Knife & Fork Burrito - was my original choice but opted last minute - looked delicious though!



Strawberry Chocolate Cheesecake



Strawberry Shortcake with Banana Nut Bread
SOOOOOO YUMMMY. DEFINITELY A MUST TRY.

& a picture of my new nail color! I am absolutely in love with this pastel greeeennn! I forgot the name of it, but I shall edit this when I know it. c:


O.P.I.

No comments: