Monday, January 26, 2009

新年快樂!

(Urban Outfitters school bag, random basics & v-neck sweater, brother's old Abercrombie flannel, Forever 21 faux leather jacket, Cheap Monday jeans, Michael Kors boots)

Hmm ... maybe my brown boots don't pull off so well with this outfit. o_o Back to semi bettter pictures compared to the outcast Haduri WDYWT pictures!

Oh, and here's a close up of my shredded tee with a better view of what the shredding looks like. Self cammed.

新年快樂! (Happy New Years! ;; Sun neen fai loc) 恭喜發財! (Congratulations/be prosperous! ;; Gong hay fat choi)

Oh, and I'm going to be vegetarian for a week. I ate meat on new years, cause I forgot, so this is my punishment. :c Well...it's not much of a punishment cause I like veggies, but I'll probably be eating the same meal repeatedly. >_>

No comments: