Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Bloody Valentine

(Forever 21 u-neck & ring, Zara gray cardigan, H&M black hoodie, Rock & Republic dark blue jeans, Report flats)

I had a little too much fun with Poladroid, just some of my favorites out of all the pictures we took! C: You can't really see what I'm wearing, but I wore the R&R's that altered out! Hahah.

Ohmygoodness. Stupid f-word-ing s word. >:C Yesterday night .. or yesterday yesterday night, Kathy & I were supposed to watch My Bloody Valentine in 3-D. I didn't know really know what the movie was about, but I was going to watch it anyways with her since we haven't chilled in a long time, so upon our arrival at E. We got there only for them to tell us that it was going to be shown in regular 2-D, and GM and C12 was showing it in 3-D! So we're like f' it, we want to watch it in 3-D! So we head to GM... and while Kathy is looking for parking, I went to wait in line to get our tickets. By the time Kathy catches up with me at the line, I'm with the ticketperson, and he says that the movie is sold out. -___- Kathy askes him, "When did it sold out?" and he replies with "3 minutes ago...sorrrryy." We even passed up Hello Dessert to get our tickets earlier, only for it to be sold out 3 minutes before we got there! But it's okay, we got Hello Dessert afterwards, before heading towards C12...only to find out that at C12, it was shown in 2-D. WHAT THE EF!!! E lied to us!!! >:C Whatever, we just watched it in 2-D.

The movie wasn't really that scary. You could tell when the 3-D parts were supposed to be though...storyline was okay/whatever, it's not hard to tell/find out who the killer is if you pay attention.

Ooh, and happy birthday Eric! C:

No comments: