Monday, June 27, 2011

Sloppy Joe

Finally got around to making some dinner! I've been swamped with work (40 hours a week) & taking my online class to make sure I graduate in time by this coming Spring! Buttttt ... decided to make Sloppy Joes! My first time making it actually .. and probably first time in a long time .. since I've last had it in elementary school.

Also made a simple salad to pair with it, so it's not so heavy. Lettuce, cucumbers, and cherry tomatoes with Italian dressing!



Sloppy Joes were my favorite cafeteria foods back in elementary schools... brings back memories! c:

5 comments:

X men Jackets said...

I like your working on this web, thanks for update posting i get too many useful links and information from this website.

Fight club leather jacket said...

I am very happy to keep track the thing that I used to do. many thanks for sharing. impressive page indeed.

Larkapples said...

Those look great- any chance of getting the recipe you used?

Vogue Sky said...

All the food looks super tasty!

Unknown said...

sloppy joes bring me good memories too ! except they were the from my moms kitchen. good post !

XOXO
Alexandra Marie