Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I should probably be studying...

But ... Happy belated birthday Peanut Butter!!! c:




(Forever 21 sunnies, H&M leopard top, PacSun jeans, Elizabeth & James heels, Rebecca Minkoff bag, assorted accessories)

It's been awhile since I blogged, but I figured it'd probably try again since the semester is ending after my final tomorrow. We went to Orenchi to celebrate! I've been there several times before, but never got a chance to take photos of the ramen! SHO NOMSY. You must try.



Orenchi Ramen

Lol, I look like a wittle girrrrl here, but happy birthday Peanut Butter! Have a safe flight back home to Hawaii! c:


3 comments:

Daphne said...

nice blog, nice colours and nice dress ^__*

Fashion Allure said...

Delicious food and great blog.

pearl bracelets said...

so much study with matarial