Sunday, November 8, 2009

SJ Omogari & Rosann's Wedding

Had a lovely lunch with Jessypoo yesterday in the afternoon at SJ Omogari! It was my 2nd time there that week, after a span of only 2 days! Hahaha, even the cute waiter jokingly asked me if anything has changed since I've last been there. Ordered quite a bit of food and were so stuffed! We tried to walk it out by visiting a nearby Japanese supermarket and ended up coming out with some green tea ice cream & lychee sorbet with jelly after feeling unsatisfied from my complimentary green tea ice cream at SJ Omogari. Hahah. Fatty is me. :c


Banchan! (Side dishes)



Hae-mul Pa-jun ; Seafood Pancake c: (Definitely a lot yummier than the first time we had it!)



Kimchi Soft Tofu Stew



Mushroom Jun-Gol (ASSORTED MUSHROOMS!! Our new faveeee!!)


GREEN TEA ICE CREAM, NOM NOM NOMNOMONOM!!!

Came home and caught up with some old friends. c: & then got ready for my cousin Rosann (& now, Josh)'s wedding. c:



(Forever 21 earrings, BCBG dress (+minor DIY changes), MNG by Mango cardigan, Report pumps)

At the wedding, they had a really cute photobooth for guests which I mosdef took advantage of, hehe. c: Left / with the cousins & Right / with my mummy. c:



& I'd like to deeply apologize for attending late; we had a bit of a misunderstanding on time schedules... :c I guess we're still running on the Asian clock. :c But aside from that, I'm truly happy for you guys & that your wedding was a wonderful joining of two new families! Not only did it bring two new families together, but also bring all of us, family back together, all to celebrate with you. I hope for more to come you two and best wishes. <3

Definitely will have more photos up later. Gotta get back to studying for Econ & Bio now! :c :c :c Midterm on Monday & Thursday, wish me luck.

No comments: