Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Atomic Fashion Show & Ma Boo Hay

Reserving a post for today, I shall update more when I get home tomorrow!

Didn't get a chance to recap yet... but went to the Atomic Fashion Show hosted by the newly launched Helium magazine last Wednesday! They had quite an amount of new, aspiring designers showcased ... but not very many pieces shown on the runway for each designer. I would have liked more, but definitely not bad! The fashion show was a lot better than I was expecting it to be (at least a lot better than what I saw offered on their websites).

I particularly liked ...

(insert pictures here) haha.

Went to Ma Boo Hay the next day, and performances by many self-famed Filipino artists for their talents (singing, dancing, beatboxing, writing). I was slightly disappointed that I didn't get to meet neither Gabe Bondoc nor Passion or get pictures with them! :c BUT, AJ Rafael did greet my best friend who was sitting next to me twice, while walking past me TWICE and only sat 5 (I think .. or 6?) seats down! .. OH MY GOD.

(insert pictures here) haha.

No comments: