Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Doing what I love most!

Eating! Hahaha .. that's all I do ... eat, sleep, work, school. I'M WORKING ON THAT BLOG ABOUT SJ OMOGARI #2!!! After I get through this hell week of Chinese hell. That midterm is stressing me out, hahaha. :c



Had a bit of time yesterday to hang out with my honey bunnies + Katherine! Had Boiling Crab for like the millionth time, and actually tried crawfish this time around! They came in different sizes and shapes, but the head was always predominantly larger than it's claws and body. Headed over to Yogurtland afterwards and had some froyo treats! First time there, and not too bad! The strawberry flavor wasn't very good though. I enjoyed the mango flavor the most! Must be still in my mango-flavored everything phase, hahah. I also had the pineapple and pomegranate-something flavor as well topped with strawberry, pineapple, and mochi bits.

The only downside that I had for them was that they charged you tax for eating there, and no tax if you took it to go. WTF?

No comments: